Pupil Premium Lead: Miss Rachael Coombes
Pupil Premium Governor: Mrs Anne Newall
What is Pupil Premium?
Pupil Premium is additional money that every school receives for children who are on low income families (that are eligible for Free School Meals), for children who have been adopted or are in care and for children who reside with a parent that is in the Armed Services.
To raise the attainment for all pupils we support the seven building blocks for interventions
- A whole school ethos of attainment for all
- A whole school approach that addresses behaviour and attendance
- Promote high quality teaching for all
- Identify and support individual learning needs
- Deploy staff effectively
- Respond proactively to data
- Clear, responsive leadership